Thursday, May 29, 2014

Busy busy busy

In the last week and a half, I have bought a car, applied for a Norwegian student residence permit, booked flights to and from Oslo, and applied for credits that won't charge me foreign transaction fees. I'm slowly checking things off my to-do list before leaving for the Milwaukee area next Tuesday. While much of my time recently has been spent researching things about Norway and studying abroad, I decided today to take a little time off from that. I have over two months this summer that I will be spending in the Milwaukee area, which offers plenty to do! I think it'll be a good idea for me to write down some of the things I'm finding now; that way, when I'm looking for something to do, I can just check back to my list!

Milwaukee Summer Bucket list

  • Hike the Seven Bridges Trail in Grant Park
  • Go to Mass in the Basilica of St. Josephat. 
  • Go to a Brewers game
  • Milwaukee Art Museum (free on the first Thursday of the month)
  • Bastille Days - Maybe do the 5k? 
  • Walk the length of the Milwaukee River Walk
  • Take a Jelly Belly tour
  • Visit Cave of the Mounds
I'll probably post this list somewhere else where I can keep adding to it/checking things off, but here's a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment